So our twitter feed has been blasted with references to Mini Golf Match Up and newfound Mini Golf players declaring their obsession with this new game:
So I decided to take part in some much needed research to see what all the fuss was about!
This Mini Golf Match Up game boasts:
- Five fun courses with over 70 awesome holes
- Dozens of crazy obstacles including windmills, dinosaurs, and sharks
- Play against friends and family all over the world.
- Scoring a Hole-In-One should be your top priority, as you stand to gain the most points (10,000) for the least amount of strokes. That said, don’t become too obsessed with gems.
- Of course, you should pick up gems whenever possible, especially the big purple ones that are worth 2,000 points per hole.
- Each small (yellow) gem you pick up is 100 points. You’ll score 1,000 bonus points for collecting all of these gems on one hole.
- If you score a Hole-In-One, the game automatically applies a 2x points multiplier on the next hole, which doubles your score.
I earned a celebratory 10,000 points for a hole in one and I am pleased to say I managed a couple of them, and a few albatross’ and birdies along the way.
This You Tube Video gives an insight into the world of crazy golf with a series of course layouts and screen shots from the game.
All I need now is some buddies to play with……. so we would love to join you in a game! Are you addicted yet?
Our username is Putterfingers2013 – join us for a round!