Crazy golf is a hugely popular addition to wedding receptions. It is an ideal way to keep guests of all ages entertained for age 8 to 80. This year has scuppered the wedding plans of many couples, but with the latest ease in lockdown restrictions, allowing receptions of 30 people, there is still hope. So couples with their wedding date booked for the coming months may be rethinking their receptions plans and adapting to a smaller, more intimate celebration with close friends and family. Some may even welcome the imposed restrictions – what a perfect excuse for swiping Great Aunt Greta off the invite list!
Crazy golf could be an ideal solution for entertaining a smaller group of guests.
Why crazy golf for smaller weddings?
Here are the top reasons why they work for smaller weddings and socially distanced gatherings:
1. Courses can be hired in a range of sizes – 4, 6 or 9 holes, depending on the number of guests you are entertaining and the space available at your venue.
2. Crazy golf is a family favourite activity, something that can be enjoyed by all guest, no matter their age or ability.
3. Courses are modular, the 1msq interlocking astro-tiles can be assembled to suit the space that you have available. Golf can be spaced out to enable guests to maintain social distancing.
4. We can offer sanitation stations as part of your hire package to maintain hygiene – these can be customised with your own wedding colours and name of the bride and groom.
5. Course hires for weddings include a set of wedding-themed obstacles, which can also be personalised for your event.
6. The course is suitable for use indoors and outdoors. So even if the weather isn’t so kind on your wedding day, the quick-drain astro tiles will stay useable.
Wedding entertainment packages
Mini golf can also be built into a package of different games and photo opportunities. Choose the selection of games and activities you think will be perfect for your guests. We’ll take care of delivery, collection, and set-up as well if you’re not too far away from our warehouse in Norfolk. When you plan your wedding celebrations, you can consider the space you have available and choose the right combination of minigolf course, Mr & Mrs table tennis, giant wooden games, face in hole boards, photo wall, kissing booth etc. to make sure that everywhere they look, guests have something fun to do for a few hours.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss the options available and how we can assist in making your big day special for your selected guests, then give the team a call:
Tel: 01284 848330